" Cangzhou Lingang Yueguo Chemical Co., Ltd."
was established in April, 2012. It is formerly known as "Tianjin Yueguo Chemical Co., Ltd", which was established in 1993.
The headquarter ofCangzhou Lingang Taozhu Chemical Industrial Co., Ltd
is located in No. 9-1075, Kedayi Road, Taida Microelectronics Industrial Park (Southern district), Tianjin City, China. The floor area is 23 thousands square meters. It is mainly responsible for the sale, research and development and after-sale services of the products. Its production factory is located in the road junction of Weier Road and Jingsan Road, Cangzhou Lingang Economic and Technological Development District, which is the national chemical industrial park.